EXCITING FAST GROWING, PUBLICALLY TRADED, INTERNATIONAL COMPANY NEEDS AUDITOR TO BUILD DEPARTMENT AROUND. MINIMAL TRAVEL REQUIRED
The Internal Auditor will have a minimum 3-5 years internal/external auditing experience, Public Accounting experience is preferred. The candidate must possess a good understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 regulations and have the ability to analyze business processes, identify related risks and controls and document process flows.
The candidate will must exhibit strong interpersonal skills, be a self-starter, and have the ability to work independently, objectively and cooperatively. Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time is required.
• Work with process owners to ensure complete and timely Sarbanes Oxley documentation requirements.
• Assess business processes, identify risks and controls.
• Perform testing of identified controls.
• Perform scoping, materiality and fraud control analysis.
• Participate in meetings related to Sarbanes Oxley issues.
• Perform operational, financial and compliance audits of business operations.
• Review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls.
• Review and evaluate compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
• Provide written and oral reporting to Management.
• Perform special projects as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
3-5 Years of Auditing/Accounting experience.
Experience with compliance requirements of Section 404 of the Sarbanes Oxley Act.
Professional Certification (CPA, CIA) or candidate for certification is preferred but not mandatory
• Strong PC Skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Must possess strong leadership skills; be creative, confident and self-motivated.
• Travel required approximately 25%
CONNORSMORGAN specializes in the placement of Accounting and Finance professionals
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.