Industry/Environment: Financial/Money Transfer (Dynamic, well-established)
• Responsible for providing administrative support to the EVP of the Americas & Emerging Markets and the SVP, Head of Corporate Strategy & Investor Relations
• Support the Global Americas Team, including managing extensive travel plans, preparing expense reports, maintaining calendars, often with conflicting priorities and rigidity, opening and organizing mail, responding to telephone calls, assisting with correspondence
• Assist in planning and organizing meetings, including arranging accommodations, travel, meals, meeting rooms and other logistics. Prepare initial drafts of agendas, notices and manage any supporting materials that are required for the meetings.
• Mastery of MS Office 7 & 10 applications (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Strong project management skills, including accountability and the ability to monitor and coordinate a wide variety of tasks (multi-tasking).
• Able to exercise considerable judgment, integrity, initiative, discretion and independence, particularly as it relates to confidential information.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.