Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
TriState Building Systems Technologies, LLC (TS BST) is the exclusive reseller of the “Integrity WallTM” modular steel wall systems for use in commercial construction projects. “Integrity WallTM“ is a patented, next-generation, load-bearing wall panel system designed for superior structural performance with cost and schedule advantages. “Integrity WallTM“ is offered as a complete Design/Build system with single-source responsibility. Additionally TS BST provides its customers various engineering, construction, and management support in connection with the purchase and installation of the “Integrity WallTM” panels. Located in the greater Philadelphia area, TS BST works on projects in the PA, NJ, and DE markets. On site visits and regional travel is required.
This position will offer you the ability to directly apply your substantial project management skills in the context of construction projects requiring knowledge of structural analysis and design to steel, concrete, masonry and timber structures. As a member of the customer engineering, support, and management team you will work the TS BST customers on a wide range of projects in any or all stages from conceptual design through construction. Our fast paced office requires the ability to work both independently and as part of a team on a wide of exciting projects.
Day to day responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Managing proposal generation and revisions for new project and/or new bids.
- Working with in-house counsel regarding finalizing contracts for accepted proposals and/or won projects.
- Customer support in the preparation of RFPs.
- Preparation of master schedule for each project according to accepted proposal terms and conditions.
- Project documentation aggregation and management.
- Data entry into comprehensive project management tracking and workflow management web-based cloud computing application.
- Customer meetings and support to provide required/requested project information and product information.
- Tracking of received purchase orders and interfacing with company CFO regarding timely invoice and payment collection.
- Interfacing with sub-contractors regarding installation of products.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (Masters preferred).
- PE/SE licensed.
- 5-10 year experience in structural engineering with emphasis on building structures.
- 5+ years in project and staff management experience of projects involving building structures.
- Knowledge of building fundamentals and design codes and standards such as IBC, ASCE &, AISC and ACI.
- Familiarity with structural programs such as RAM, ETABS, ADAPT, SAFE and REVIT.
- Strong technical skills and excellent verbal and written communications.
- Extremely detail oriented and punctual.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills for our fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges.
- Please send a cover letter with resume to Megan Lang via email to [email removed]
We offer competitive salary + bonus. Medical, dental and long/short term disability insurance, 401(k) and flex spending accounts and other benefits are provided.