Job Title: Sr Human Resources Analyst
Company: Job Chit Chat
• Provides knowledge and oversight of functions including equal employment opportunity and affirmative action programs, employee relations, recruitment, testing, and selection, policy administration, classification and compensation, employee benefits administration
• Advises and assists employees, supervisors, and directors in personnel matters by interpreting and applying human resources policies, processing employee grievances, and conducting investigations.
• Attends and participates in local and state professional meetings and committees; stays informed of new trends, retirement systems and innovations in the field of human resource management. Ensures record retention laws are followed.
• Over ten years experience in human resources with progressive responsibility, including managerial experience.
• Work requires the ability to review budgets, policies, documents, and reports
• Ability to write, read, and manage contracts with the finance department
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.