Two Penn Center
1500 JFK Boulevard Suite 200
Philadelphia, PA 19102
ph 215.854.6451 fax 215.569.0216
e-mail [email removed]
- Whether you, your associates or loved ones have a business litigation or criminal matter, or have been involved in a major tort matter involving a car, train, airplane, malpractice, or dog bite or fight I will be there for you…
- Whether you need a simple Will or complicated Trust, representation in a Real Estate transaction or Municipal Court matter…you can count on me - to fight for every RIGHT that you are entitled to.
Areas of Representation:
BUSINESS and CIVIL LITIGATION:
* 28 yrs of Corporate, Legal, and Civil litigation and Administrative experience:
* Former regional litigation attorney for Major Fortune 500 Beverage Company
* Expertise in contract negotiations and/or litigation involving business representation and development, real estate transaction, non-compete agreements, employment buy-out agreements, stockholder agreements, medical malpractice and labor relation cases
LESSON: Always obtain legal advice and representation before signing any documents
CRIMINAL and MUNICIPAL MATTERS:
* Obtained acquittals in major jury cases involving allegations of murder, arson, and RICO (Racketeering) violations…Will study allegations of wrongful convictions for Appellate Review…Municipal cases for DUI (Driving Under the Influence) and traffic offenses taken under advisement
LESSON: Never talk to the police or FBI if there is any hint of wrong-doing by you or any associate without first requesting and obtaining the advice and counsel of an attorney
WILLS and ESTATES
* Handling Will Contests and claims of heirs under Will bequests and/or Trust provisions. Estate planning with the assistance of accountant, CPA, estate planner, or tax advisor.
LESSON: If you do not write your own Will then you must live with the one the government and legal system has already written out for you
*Divorces, pre-nuptial agreements, and child custody and visitation issues handled with emphasis on the best interests of the children.
LESSON: In family law matters you often see the best people exhibit the absolute worst behavior before Judges and their Counsel, while in criminal cases you often see the worst people on their best behavior in the Courtroom…if litigants focus on the best interests of the children, litigation will be bearable to all family members and much less expensive.
NOTE: In all accident cases if there is no monetary recovery-there is no fee.