Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Address:Servicing Lower Bucks County, Langhorne, PA 19047
ComForcare is a premier provider of private-duty home care services to people of all ages. We can help make life easier for those coping with a chronic medical condition, recovering from an illness or injury, or dealing with the challenges of aging – in the comfort of their own homes.
JOB TITLE: Registered Nurse Care Manager (RN)
Servicing: Lower Bucks County
The RN is responsible for assessing and reassessing the nursing needs, including the physical, psychosocial, and environmental needs of clients and their families. The RN develops an appropriate and individual care plan, collaborating with the client’s primary physician as needed, and is responsible for teaching/counseling clients regarding self-care and evaluating client response to care provided. Acting as the clinical care coordinator for assigned individuals/ families, the RN initiates referrals as necessary, supervises and directs Home Companions, Home Health Aides, families, and other caregivers regarding care of the client.
Current State Registered Nurse license and CPR certification. Graduate of an accredited nursing program. One year of continuous nursing experience or equivalent. Ability to meet bonding criteria. Valid driver’s license, available personal vehicle, and proof of current auto insurance. Concise verbal, written, and organizational skills.
At least one year of Home Health Care experience. Extensive assessment skills. Experience working with JCAHO standards. At least two years of nursing experience, and ACLS certification.
Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and interact with clients, families, co-workers, and all supervisors. Including ability to proficiently follow and process written and verbal instructions in the English language. Hearing and visual capacities sufficient for accurate communication with all patients and co-workers, including assessment and recording of clinical information. The ability to lift, turn, and transfer clients in need.
1. Adhere to agency infection control and safety procedures by performing and documenting nursing observations, procedures, and interventions in the home according to the established care plan in a safe and competent manner.
2. Effectively communicate and interact with clients/caregivers and families in a supportive manner.
3. Management of client caseload and associated or other delegated work responsibilities in an effective manner within the resources of the agency and according to agency standards.
4. Interpretation of ComForcare programs and policies as appropriate to clients and members of the community.
5. Participates in the continuing commitment for quality care, including attendance at mandatory agency staff meetings.
1. Initiation of the Care Plan including the securing and updating of complete and accurate physician orders on a timely basis.
2. Development of Care Plan based on an assessment and identification of the environmental, behavioral, physical, and psychosocial needs of the client/family.
3. Teach, coordinate, and supervise family members and other agency personnel (HHAs, companions, nurses, and administrative staff) in the care of the client.
1. Evaluate client, family, and agency caregiver(s) response and compliance with care. Update the Care Plan to reflect changes in the client/family needs, abilities, and resources every three months.
2. Interpret and document, on a timely basis, nursing care provided to ensure compliance with all regulatory bodies, including all client clinical records.
!!!Applicants will ONLY be considered for employment IF submitted information includes the following!!!!!!!
a) COPY & PASTE the questions below into your reply AND include an answer!!!!
1) What is your experience with Home Care?
2) Which days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday) are you available to work?
3) Providing specific Start & End times for the shifts you are available will enable quicker job placement. Please provide the specific information here:
Please Call or Send Resume To:
ComForcare Home Care - Lower Bucks County
For more information on ComForcare please visit: